Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Meghan Judge: Often Miss-Judged

Dear diary,

I found today just fascinating! Honestly, who knew I could enjoy a Tuesday? I mean, delayed start? Hellooooo! Life could not get any better, right?

Actually, wrong.

Thank God I could sleep in an extra 90 minutes this morning, or else I would have proven to the whole student body that gingers do not, in fact, have souls. The school faculty must think that we owe them something, some sort of "thanks," for letting us sleep in a little. Please, if you really want to impress me, I suggest you eliminate the $0.50 condiment charge in commons, and stop treating us like a herd of cattle. I can't wait for college. I feel like my time is being wasted at this point in high school. I mean, come on. Let's just cut the crap and speak the truth. I, Meghan Judge, National Merit Finalist and recipient of the "Most Intelligent" superlative, should just take over the world now - why prolong the inevitable? I could apply my talent to the Morgan Stanleys of the world, but that would mean saying farewell to the Devil's Playpen - whoops, did I actually just say that? I meant to say the happiest place on Earth! More than anything though, I just want to applaud the freshmen for their adeptness at hall walking. Please, walk a little slower - I dare you! I find their skills fascinating. Just fascinating. At least I have my little brother, Rip, to restore humanity in the future generations. Because the name "Rip" just screams hope. Want to know what else I find fascinating? My teachers. Most teachers would realize that assigning homework and/or projects for second semester seniors would prove cumbersome, but no! Mr. Maas had the courtesy to hand us a mock AP exam, while Mr. Ricci kindly tested us on immune response and neurotransmitters. I walked into the English room yesterday, thinking, "God, please, send me an in-class essay!" Sure enough, Ms. Serensky - or should I say, God? - answered my prayers. Either all my teachers ate their Wheaties this morning, or poured a cup of classic Midwestern charm, because something definitely got into them. Whoever said that it would prove cruel to test seniors on a nice spring day with two weeks of school left before the year ends and life as an independent adult begins - was totally wrong! I know what you think. Meghan Judge (yes, with a "gh") has...senioritis? Gasp! Contrary to popular belief, even the Most Intelligent lose motivation when the second semester rolls around. I can fool people quite easily, I have learned. Although my partner and I received a 100% on our data sheet, my Dan Dreiberg audience and purpose were BS. I bet Serensky didn't know that when she decorated the document with a gold star. Good thing I can basically write as well as my idol, JK Rowling. Not like it would matter, considering I can also fluently speak the Spanish language in its entirety. I have three words to say to that last data sheet: ¡Hasta lavista, baby! Luckily, I have a number of extracurriculars to keep me stimulated. I consistently better the community as an active Key Club officer and CFEF board member. I decided to begin my plan for world domination at a local level, and work my way up. In the mean time, I will continue my education at Johns Hopkins and try to divulge a formula to prevent the extinction of red heads by 2050. Wish me luck!

Sincerely,

MegHan


Disclaimer: Words in bold represent actual phrases said by Meghan Judge herself over text.

2 comments:

  1. Mairin, as I already told you today, this blog thoroughly entertained me. I believe that you captured my personality quite well, and the post itself reads like one of my daily rants. In fact, you included several quotes of mine, such as the cattle herding comment, which I do not recall saying to you! Great minds think alike, I suppose. Well, "must dash" (as my grandmother always signs her emails), I have made a breakthrough on a plan to prevent the extinction of redheads. Seriously, as I say everyday, we are the true minority.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reflects Meghan’s daily tone and comments brilliantly; however, did you know she has an alter ego that goes through life as a rapper, M&MJ, who encourages Gingers to revolt against the man and take over society as we know it? People frequently mistake her for Macklmore until they realize that she descends from Italians (who would have thought, right?) and has an odd obsession with Spanish Olive Oil…

    ReplyDelete